Using a Mortgage Broker has never been easier.
“We needed a mortgage broker in Toronto to help us. Darin provided us with exceptional service & worked efficiently with us and the lender to find us the lowest mortgage rate available. We highly recommend Darin’s mortgage services.”
Peter & Fabiana – Toronto, Ontario
Get a Mortgage Quote Today
– Other mortgage terms and rates available, inquire today for details.
Mortgage Broker Services
We can offer you the best mortgage products available , award winning service and the lowest mortgage rates in Ontario.
This saves you time and money as we will do the shopping for you with over 30 different mortgage lenders.
There are no up-front fees, no hidden fees and no obligations. As well, our mortgage services are free of charge for most residential applications as we receive our compensation from the lender.
Contact us for your mortgage refinance , home purchase , second mortgage or renewal. We’re a Toronto Mortgage Broker with low mortgage rates, a wide variety of products and exceptional customer service.
Multiple Lending Products Available
– Self Employed Mortgage – Debt Consolidation Refinance
– Poor Credit / Past Bankrupt – Rental / Investment Property
– Second Home / Cottage – New to Canada
– Secured Line of Credit – Second Mortgage
Using a Mortgage Broker
Mortgage shoppers in recent years have been using mortgage brokers at a steadily increasing rate, especially in Toronto and the GTA. There are quite a few reasons to select a mortgage broker versus using your bank branch to arrange a mortgage. The most important reasons are access to the lowest mortgage rates, a diversity of mortgage products and knowledgable , efficient service. This will allow you to get a mortgage suited to your needs and financial goals, at a low mortgage rate and with customer oriented service not only during the application process , but well after for the life of your mortgage.
Also important, mortgage brokers have access to a variety of lenders for clients with good or poor credit, verifiable or self employed income, different property types and non-conforming lending scenarios. Alternative lenders are available for clients looking to rebuild their credit after a bankruptcy or consumer proposal. Many of our lenders offer specialty products to repair credit such as refinancing a consumer proposal . If you are behind on your mortgage payments we can help you stop a power of sale .Talk to us today about your situation and we’ll discuss options to get your credit rating back to an above average score. Ask about our excellent network of private mortgage lenders.
TEN GREAT REASONS to use a Mortgage Broker
For many Canadians, mortgage payments are their single biggest expense. Yet most don’t comparison shop to ensure they’re getting the best mortgage rate and terms available, which can cost tens of thousands of dollars over their mortgage years. Don’t make the same mistake! Here are 10 reasons why you need a mortgage broker working for you:
- CHOICE. A wide range of mortgage lenders, including major banks, credit unions, trust companies and other national lenders will instantly become accessible to you, ensuring that your specific needs are matched to the right mortgage.
- GREAT RATES. Get money in your pocket by taking advantage of Mortgage Intelligence’s top status with lenders. Our stellar reputation and longstanding experience allows us to negotiate great rates and access limited time specials.
- A FOCUSED EXPERT. A mortgage is a very significant financial event. That’s why you want someone who is highly specialized in the mortgage marketplace and focused solely on your needs. You’ll get advice that will make a significant difference in your financial life.
- INDEPENDENCE & OBJECTIVITY. I work for you, not the lender.
- SOLUTIONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I can provide funding for bank turndowns, the self-employed, past credit problems, bankruptcy / consumer proposal , etc. There are mortgages for almost any situation and I know them all.
- SAVE TIME. Everything relating to your mortgage can be managed around your busy schedule.
- SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE. I’ll be with you every step of the way, to answer all your questions, outline your best options, and efficiently guide you through the process.
- ONGOING SUPPORT. My services don’t stop after the mortgage closes. I will stay with you for the life of your mortgage with advice and opportunities.
- NO COST . The lender pays compensation for most services and solutions provided, which means no fees for you in the vast majority of cases.
- YOUR SATISFACTION. My goal is to ensure that you are so completely satisfied with your mortgage experience that you will be happy to refer me to your friends, family and colleagues.